Did you know that IDEA, the International Health and Fitness organization, released statistics that found 75% of people who exercise are not getting the results they want?
But out of the 25% of people who are getting results, 90% of them are working with a Personal Trainer.
Personal Training gets RESULTS!
At Fitstop one can hire a well qualified professional trainer for one-on-one training. The personal trainer is dedicated to the member concerned and he will take care of all the fitness needs of that member including guidance, assessment of fitness and complete training support and guidance during the work-outs. The benefits of personal training are listed below:
• Personal Trainers teach you new things. If you’re new to the gym experience, getting a personal trainer is a smart idea. They help you get familiar with the fitness equipment, and more in-depth sessions can help perfect your form.
• They are an objective eye. We all have areas we’d like to work on, and personal trainers can not only tell you realistically what to expect with each workout, but also how to optimize a session to target different muscle groups.
• They are better than a mirror. Watching yourself while you work-out can help you make sure your form is correct, but it’s even better when someone is there to tweak it while you work.
• They push your limits. Just when you think you can’t go anymore, you’ll be told to "hold for another minute” or do "10 more reps.” And what do you do? You do it, and you are all the better for it.
• They hold you accountable. It’s much harder to justify blowing off an appointment with a personal trainer than just your own free-styling time at the gym.
• They keep you from plateauing. A personal trainer always has a new work-out up their sleeve to keep you having fun and seeing results!